CMS Board of Directors 2017-2018
Phil Redmon - Chair
- Programmer Analyst, Division of IT, University of Missouri
- Baby baby baby B in infants, and Ruben, formerly of P3 (Sugarberry)
- Started serving on the board in September, 2016, and have continually worked to define, organize and plan for a sustainable CMS. I enjoy video games, float trips, and geocaching.
Kathryn Gunn - Vice Chair
- Non-Profit Management
- Mother to Fin and Lulu, and former Assistant Lead Teacher
- I enjoy reading, arts and crafts from wood relief prints to finger-painting, mastering the French Braid, roller-skating, dancing and playing family games.
Miriam Mueller - Treasurer
- Anna - Pre-Primary student and Eleanor, former Primary student
- Mueller Bookkeeping, Owner
- Reading, hiking, cooking, gardening, brewing, sewing and drinking a lot of coffee
Ashley Armentrout - Secretary
- Columbia based attorney.
- Father of two currently enrolled in CMS.
- My intentions on the Board are to secure the entity’s finances and infrastructure so that CMS may continue to exist and thrive moving forward.
- Vice President of adventur.es
- Mother of Nya in Pre-Primary
- CMS has been an extension of our family since Nya was 11 weeks old. The teachers and staff have loved and supported our daughter, while also encouraging independence. We love the passion and principles of the CMS Community, and my goal in volunteering on the board is to continue to see the community thrive for other families.
- Sales Unit Manager of Pepsi Beverage Company in Columbia, MO
- Mother of Avanelle McElroy in Pre-Primary with a second child soon to be starting in infants in 2018!
- My love of the CMS community began with outstanding teachers. I am a businesswoman with experience in operations, sales, and marketing that is passionate. One of these passions is my children’s development and the community we live in. Among my other interests are outdoor activities, gardening, building and people!
- Research Associate, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Missouri
- Daughter Anna Nguyen in P3, second daughter is due in September 2017.
- Started serving on the board in August 2016. I joined the board first to know how the school is run, then to help out where I can. My kid spends 8 hours a day at the school so it becomes an important part of our life. Helping the school as a community to grow also means I am helping out my kid to have a better educational environment. I like to spend time with family and friends, organize get-togethers regularly and read books.
- Associate Director of Business Development for Columbia College
- Malik- P3 Sugarberry and Rhea, formerly a P3 student
- I have served on the CMS board for 2 years. I joined the board to help grow CMS into a strong community of teachers, students, parents and staff that allows for the development of children through independent learning and discovery. I love to spend time with my family, bake and travel.