CMS has been an established childcare center for over forty-five years. Consistent and structured schooling for your child will help facilitate order, independence and joy in their young lives. As our community around us has evolved, so has our campus. CMS offers a spacious outdoor play area with natural wood climbing structures that the friends independently explore. This space includes outdoor classrooms, gardens, and community visits. CMS has many spacious classrooms for our mixed aged classes that have ever-evolving materials that are rooted deeply in Montessori’s philosophies.
Our school maintains smaller ratios than state licensing mandates, to insure maximum one on one time with your child. Our teachers have educational backgrounds that range from Bachelor’s Degrees, Montessori certification and lifelong childcare oriented careers. We serve CACFP approved food selections made daily by our in home kitchen, which includes fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables. Our school also has the added security and safety of having key code access at each entryway. Columbia Montessori School is constantly evolving to meet and exceed our student’s needs.
2016 – 2017 Tuition
Effective September 1st, 2016
Pre-Primary ½ time
Primary ½ time
- Tuition is due by the 1st of each month.
- Monthly tuition is expected regardless of absences for vacations, camps, or other programs.
- A $20 dollar late fee is assessed if payments are not in by the 3rd.
- A $35 service charge is assessed for all returned checks.
- Weekly or bi-monthly payment arrangements can be made if needed.
- A 15% discount is given on the second child and each additional child.
- Breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack are provided as part of tuition.
When neither tuition is paid nor a payment plan established with the Head of School or Assistant Head of School by the 20th of the month, written notification will be given specifying that if no resolution is made within three days of the end of the month, the child will not be allowed to return to CMS on the 1st day of the following month. Any failure to adhere to an established payment plan to address tuition arrears will result in the child being unable to return on the 1st day of the following month.